Saturday, February 15, 2014

What if animals could talk?

Hello, friends! I hope that your daytime is cool and relaxing and so it won’t be difficult for you to get to know something new from my today’s post. Well to be honest the topic that I have chosen is both psychological and even funny, it is something that I have never written about before and what is more, it has occurred to me by chance.

I guess most of you will agree with me when I say that our life will be worse without animals and that they can really save the planet. It is truth in many cases!
I have a dog (I expect you have seen the info about me – there is a mention about it). Her name is Tera and she is an adult pet. The situation came so that we were growing together: my dad brought her when I was nearly ten. So she has been always by my side. I have tried to become her owner, the one and only, and so I have been spending a lot of time playing with her, feeding and tending, teaching her some commands and so on. In other words, she became my real friend.
And if you think about the relationship between people and animals, you will definitely notice that an amount of such story examples is quite big and it proves that neither we can live without animals not they can exist without our care.
Few days ago one idea visited my head: what if animals could talk? Yes, I understand that they have their own ‘language’ but here I am trying to imagine what will be if they begin to talk on the language of humans. Probably it is just a fantasy, but ultimately I have found a lot of different examples that confirm the fact: if so, our life would change fundamentally! And what is surprising, it can become either better or worse.
Let’s have a look. If a farmer had such animals, maybe then he wouldn’t be able to continue his occupation, it would be difficult for him to keep house – his animals will stop the agriculture talking to their owner and complaining that they didn’t want to live there, to work for him, to give him some natural products and so on. And that farmer would go crazy if his little pig, for example, asked him to give it freedom. Then a farmer would have to align their relationship and it would be a long process I guess.
Another example shows that if a pet started speaking with its owner, both lives will become happier. For instance, let’s imagine that a blind man had a guide (a dog), which started talking with him: then this man would feel better because their contact would become complete! A dog would be telling him how he should go, where the safe way would be and where a danger could lie in wait, where he should stop and when he should start again. A big value here!
Or let’s say your cat would stop purring and start talking to you in the morning. I bet you will be shocked! But anyway it won’t be bad, because you would have a common language and your cohabitation would be more comfortable and pleasant. Such example is appropriate in my situation too, because if Tera spoke with me, then our friendship would become stronger and mutual understanding would be on the highest level. Obviously, I cannot make a parallel in this case with wild animals :)
Then one more example that will be connected with different situations. If you wanted to buy a pet for you or for your close person (for instance, you would like to make such a gift), then your heart would tear to pieces: every pet that would be sold in the zoo shop would be crying and begging you to buy exactly it! It would be a difficult choice for you and maybe you would not even choose anything! Or if you finally bought something, nobody could give you a guarantee that exactly this pet would be suitable exactly for you or a person who had a B-Day.
But do not worry, I have prepared some more good examples: jf animals started speaking, then a lot of people who work with them would lighten their job. Vets, officials from zoos, circuses and shelters for animals, pet coachers would be happy to talk with them in case they would find a good way to cooperate with them. So as you see animal ability to speak would be good in most cases!
Animals are smart, obedient and faithful and they really can become closer to us if we wish so. That’s why we should try to find a common language with them even without any special abilities, which can be true only in our minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment