Monday, February 10, 2014

How to create a good professional video?



Hi, guys! It is me and my blog as usual, hope you are doing fine today. Honestly, I am not going to take a lot of your time, my little post will be connected with a really interesting and important issue. And I am going to give you the prehistory of it.


As you remember, I am concerned of studying and self-studying especially. That’s why sometimes I am sharing with you my new knowledge trying to give you a lot of value. So this day is not an exception. We are going to discuss such a topic like “How to create a good professional video?”


Well, you see, I am doing a lot of videos, I am probably keen on recording and I know something about it, believe me. A few days ago I did some research and found good stuff connected with video creation. And here goes something of importance:


  1. Technics. When you prepare for recording a video, try to choose a suitable device for it: it can be either camera or a telephone, but the most important thing here is a microphone. Your audience should listen to you and not to an ambient, so it is significant to check the sound and analyze are there some outside tones or no.
  2. Your behavior. Not less important thing! Recording a video you should feel comfortable in front of the camera, even if you are not, you should ‘play’ so. Try to behave as like you are a public person, so that everyone will be sure that you are accustomed to the video making. So I advice you to make a small rehearsal before you start creating it and then your mirror will show you the potential result and you will value yourself. Be open, communicative and do not forget to smile. People want to see a good picture.
  3. Your appearance. To create a good professional video it is not necessary to wear a suit and tie. But obviously you need to look tidy, pleasant and clean, so that people would love to watch your video and their impression of it will stay good.
  4. The gestures and mimics. I am sure that you understand the importance of these features. While you are recording, do not forget to use a language of gestures and your mimics but! do not overdo! Then it will seem that you are like an actor and you are trying to be the best of the best. Of course you should be excellent, but try to look natural and stay human.
  5. Find your viewer. If you are going to make a catchy and interesting video, do not hesitate to imagine that you are talking to a real person and this person is your best customer. Imagine that he has already bought something from you or something like that and then try to be sure that you are talking exactly to him and you know that your offer is absolutely attractive for him.
  6. Be yourself. I am sure that you want to make a good relationship with your future customers and it is truly important. That is why you need to remember that you are going to work with this particular person and talk to him not only in video, but also in real life. So if you do not want to disappoint him, be yourself and make sure that you are not a made-up fake :)
Join me and my team and I will open even more secrets for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment