Thursday, February 6, 2014

The theory of success.



Hello, my dear readers! The reason why I have not posted anything during the last three days is really simple and expected – my studies are activated again and so I have had no free time to make an article here. Anyway today I have a few thoughts that I do want to tell them finally.

The first thing is directly connected with studying: I have learned something not only from my university classes but also I have worked on some tutorials and lessons connected with my business. I am sure you know that studying (and self-studying especially) is important and relevant in any sphere (even if you are not a student now) and so that is a big reason why I am spending some time watching some videos, listening to different audios and reading special literature every day. Obviously, these days I have been doing the same :)


That is why the second thing that I would like to share with you is a little knowledge that I have collected recently. I am going to talk about online business or MLM business. A person who wants to start his personal way in online business must know some things basically and be prepared for an exact type of work. The main idea here is: you will be working with people every day, no matter what kind of online business is attractive for you and what you are going to do here; everything is built on communication.

So it causes my second thesis: if you offer something, you should stay tolerant, neutral and non-influential. People are scared of so called obtrusiveness, excessive persistence, big pressure and manipulation. All these things push people aside – it means that they won’t be interested in your offer anymore! So avoid such situations: think about a friendly relationship and try to explain to people the main sense of what you are offering and not the idea that it can be sold. And maybe then one day even those people that have not been fascinated by your proposition before will get back to you soon!


Another thing, which is not less important, is that you need to rush to be (or become) a leader. In other words, to be a master of your life. If you wish to be a successful person, everybody should see that you are such a person. Show everyone that you can, that you are strong and smart enough to overcome all difficulties and climb to the highest top of the world. After that other people (like newbies) will come to you with a purpose to collaborate with you, to follow you and to listen to your advices and instructions. It will be like a plus for your self-rating and your career growth.


Thirdly, I am going to tell you something about building a structure. If you are interested in finding people who want to do the same thing as you do, then you should create an organization. It can consist of different people; it is possible that your clients turn to your teammates or maybe you will meet with someone who will have the same heart, the same ideas and thoughts, the same spirit and same vision that you have now. It will be a real victory for you! And when you start working with them, you should remember about three main tips: think about an attitude to an each person from your team (it is important to be attentive to everyone!), about your personal appearance (you should look like a successful man so that your partners will see that you are the face of your group and so – a leader) and about your active work as an example for others (be dynamic and energetic, be on the first places everywhere, show that you enjoy your work, be alive).


And probably the last thing for today. The vision. What is that? I am not going to talk about any general issues and give any definitions, like you need to have dreams and goals and to go ahead to achieve them. Yes, it is important too, but you should have more specific, more concrete vision. Think about something that can be real in the nearest future, an exact aim. It will help you to go further and to turn your vision to a real material thing. I can provide you with another advice that is truly workable: search for the people with an actual vision. Frankly saying, there are a few people who have it, but you should look for carefully. Who is searching, definitely will find – I guess you are from the category of such people.


As a conclusion I can say that I am convinced it is not a full list of advices for you, it is like a part of it, in the reality there is a number of such different hints. And I will certainly share others with you when I get to know to some more. I am sure that here is enough information to comprehend :)


And here is my proposition for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment