Monday, June 2, 2014

Finding own way


Hey hello, my dear friends-readers! We have not met for a long time and honestly it is caused by different reasons: work, studies, lovely relationship <3, family and friends. But finally I have decided to create a new blog post because I have found a necessity.
First of all, I want to congratulate every kid with yesterday’s holiday – International Children’s Day. Actually I thought I would have time to say my ‘congratz!’ yesterday, but I have failed, sorry for that. But as a famous proverb says, ‘it’s never too late’, so here comes my compliment to all little boys and girls! Be happy, enjoy your childhood (it is the best time of your life) and make your parents be proud of you! We love you and we appreciate the whole love and the whole bunch of smiles, joy and excitement!

Essentially it is not the only motive why I have made a decision to write this article: I have noticed that a lot of ex-pupils are celebrating their graduation from school these days. It has been continuing for nearly three days and you know what? I am so impressed that I begin to recollect my memories about that day when I have MY day of graduation. Really, it was magical. It cannot be compared with anything because it is unique! And yes, I was very happy to spend that day with my closest people and my classmates. I enjoyed the feeling of getting to a new level, a new stage of life and I was proud of myself because I got the ‘best marks ever’ and I remember the moment I saw the eyes of my relatives, full of pride and happiness, when I received my report card.

Basically apart from those children who have left their schools, colleges and gymnasiums, there are some students that are doing the last steps of their university life. The graduation from school is festive and legendary but the graduation from university is even more festive and more legendary! Frankly saying I have one more year to my graduation day but I am very sure that I will be on my high spirits then and it will be a sign that I am finishing my infancy and starting the real adult life. The feeling of such changes will be incredible!

These days are really important for both pupils and students because it is a period when the life is changing. I am very sure that a lot of them don’t even know what future they will have, what road they will go. It is an important period when each of them should think of finding their own way because they are the only people who choose their destiny. We have a lot of pupils and children and we know that these days they are looking for the best way for them. And if this story is about you and you are graduating too, then I wish you good luck with your beginnings! Feel free to try, feel free to find something special, something exactly for you. Because you know that there is no end in pursuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment